El Poblado SA in the development of urban, residential, vacation and recreational projects; undertakes to implement, maintain and continuously improve an Integrated Management System, based on the constant review of proposed goals and objectives to ensure that it is pertinent, appropriate to the context of the organization, under the following guidelines:
This policy applies to all work centers and all their workers, regardless of their form of hiring or relationship, including contractors and subcontractors.
• Conceive, market and develop our products and services with quality and effectiveness, always seeking to satisfy the needs of our customers.
• Manage resources responsibly, ensuring the sustainability of the business.
• Promote a culture of prevention of injuries and illnesses, mitigate the environmental impacts arising from the operation and thus ensure the protection of the environment.
• Identify the dangers, evaluate and assess the risks and implement controls inherent to the activities carried out.
• Promote conditions that ensure the protection of the environment, prevention of pollution, strategies to mitigate the impact on the depletion of natural resources and other evaluated environmental aspects.
• Comply with current legal, regulatory and all applicable requirements in the different countries where EL POBLADO SA operations are located.
• Interact in a committed and responsible way on a social level with all stakeholders, especially in the communities where our projects are developed.